Our Awesome Core Features
There are countless reasons why our service is better than the rest, but here you can learn about why we’re different are countless reasons why our service is better than the rest, but here you can learn about why we’re different.
Mountain GuideUta IbrahimiKosovo
Professional mountain guide, friendly and English-speaking
We will be having a picnic with sandwich and fresh fruits
You will be transferred from Prishtina to Fushe Kosova
- We start in the foothills outside the ancient city of Prizren. Once we strap on our helmets, pull on our gloves, and give each other encouragement, we are off and tearing down the mountainside on a downhill biking adventure that accommodates all skill levels and adrenaline requirements.
- First, we’ll warm up with some stretches, learn basic safety protocol, and then make sure our protective gear is in order. After everyone feels confident, we are ready for the ride, along the beautiful landscape of the Sharr Mountains. The route will pass through springs placed perfectly for commanding views.
- After the downhill, we take the road to the Old Castel in Prizren, where you can see the ancient city. At the ride’s end, the group will replace the calories spent during the adventure on traditional dishes like kebab or burek.
Pasha Qeshme, Prizren
Note: The actual itinerary and the duration of the activities are subject to change due to group abilities and preferences, weather conditions, and forecasts, road conditions, etc. For further details about the itinerary, please write to us on email@example.com
- People: 15-20
- Difficulty: moderate on the first day, light on the second day
- Duration:1 night / 2 days